I started out as a Systems Administrator working with Solaris, Windows NT, Linux and xBSD systems in the late 90′s. I quickly realized that my best days involved software developers asking for something – figuring out how to build a web cluster was much more interesting than fixing printers and blackberries. This got me more interested in what we’d call Operations or DevOps today.
- Author of ServiceStack 4 Cookbook
- ThoughtWorks Principal Consultant and Software Developer
- Microsoft MVP for ASP.NET and IIS
- Blogger and Technical Author
- Toronto Technology Community Member
Top Network Posts
- 53Defensive Programming vs Exception Handling?
- 39Avoiding "Smart Guy" Syndrome on Team Projects
- 19How to protect against CSRF by default in ASP.NET MVC 4?
- 16Is it better to waterproof a basement from the outside or the inside?
- 14When would you use MPLS?
- 13Recommend an intrusion detection system (IDS/IPS), and are they worth it?
- 12Retina Macbook Pro: fonts look terrible
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.