I'm a long time tester and developer working for Microsoft where I'm currently a Principal SDET on the XBox team.
I've also worked on Microsoft Lync, Windows CE, Windows, and spent some time as Microsoft's Director of Test Excellence.
I am the lead author on the Microsoft Press book "How We Test Software at Microsoft", contributed chapters to a few other books (including "Beautful Testing") and frequently speak to, consult with, or teach classes to software developers and testers.
Top Network Posts
- 66Is the "Joel Test" appropriate when looking for a QA job?
- 30Are code reviews considered part of QA?
- 29Who is ultimately responsible for issues that are found after software is released?
- 21Can every test be done by automation?
- 18What factors should affect the ratio of QA/Test staff vs. App Developers
- 18How do you track random thoughts and ideas?
- 17Writing discipline
- View more network posts →