I believe in and strive for quality - may it be products, code, comments, documentation or anything else that I do. Effort and attitude counts more than the final result.
Check out this load testing tool (developed by devs at the company I work for):
Top Network Posts
- 17SSH Basics on Vagrant VMs
- 9Is my pay fair, just based on the fact I have little experience
- 7How to select or check multiple checkboxes in Selenium?
- 7When writing manual test cases and scripts, how much detail is too much detail when documenting the steps?
- 6What aspects normally differ when developing automation framework in QTP VS Selenium
- 5How do I handle the login modal dialog created by onLoad in a WebDriver & Java based test automation
- View more network posts →