I help teams build software with higher quality and greater efficiency. Often (but not always) this means I'm working with the test team. I'm also increasingly working with management to help develop visions of what's possible for their teams. I've worked at a lot of places with a lot of tools. Currently, I'm working for Magenic, a development and testing consultancy headquartered in Minneapolis. I'd love to come help you and your team - email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Top Network Posts
- 18Understanding Selenium IDE vs Selenium RC
- 18Is there a proved mouseOver workaround for FirefoxDriver in Selenium2?
- 13How Has The Fluxx Core Game Changed Over The Years?
- 5Where can I find a Gherkin language spec/guide?
- 5What is meant by "Automated tests don't find new bugs"?
- View more network posts →