I absolutely love my job!
I am one of those rare individuals that gets to do what I absolutely LOVE: Test software and work with amazingly creative professionals every day! I go to work excited and pumped about changing, evolving, and designing ideas that impact countless numbers of people every day all day. My very nature loves to overcome (perceived) challenges and make a way where other's see no way or just give up. Those challenges become my springboard and fuel my creativity and thinking!
I get to create and collaborate, suggest and negotiate, learn and teach, lead and listen. It doesn't get any better than that!
Top network posts
- 131.5 Million lines of code. 0 tests. Where should we start?
- 9What are key properties of a great QA team member?
- 9Testing an application under continuous development
- 7How can a conference attendee get the most out of a testing conference?
- 5Internal Acceptance Test (not automated): How long should it take?
- 5How to deal with testers who do more than test
- 5When writing manual test cases and scripts, how much detail is too much detail when documenting the steps?
- View more network posts →