I am the founder and CEO of Hexawise. I'm interested in using Design of Experiments methods from applied statistics to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of software testing. The Hexawise test design tool improves coverage with the fewest possible number of tests. It uses pairwise, and other, more sophisticated methods of optimized combination testing.
Top Network Posts
- 31When writing manual test cases and scripts, how much detail is too much detail when documenting the steps?
- 15Developers have code kata to practice skills. What test equivalents are there?
- 14Systematic approaches to selection of test data
- 12Is there a guide or systematic way of writing test scenarios?
- 12What online games (ideally with a bunch of glitches) would make for a good software testing training exercise?
- 11How do I convince someone who's bought the Record-Playback line that object oriented framework is essential?
- 9Does automating your manual tests give you good automated tests?
- View more network posts →