Chuck van der Linden
Just your typical software testing Sci-fi geek. (if there is such a thing. Been working with computers since the mid 74's, and doing so professionally since the early 80's It's been a long journey from the days of acoustically coupled modems, teletypes, and programs stored on punch-tape
Interests are: Agile Testing; BDD/ATDD; performance and load testing; Webtest UI automation via Watir and Cucumber; Virtualization of testbed systems using Hyper-V.
Also a bit of a hardware geek, building all my own systems other than laptops and tablets, as well as the occasional floating-arm trebuchet when I feel the need to have fun sieging the castle or flinging a pumpkin or two.
Top Network Posts
- 43The 'json' native gem requires installed build tools
- 39Should you always max out contributions to your 401k?
- 29Why is the stock market closed on the weekend?
- 21Whether to choose Selenium over Watir or Lightweight Test Automation when testing web applications created using C Sharp?
- 19no such file to load -- ffi_c (LoadError)
- 18How do you prevent the dock from switching monitors in OSX Mavericks?
- 13Where can I borrow money for investing?
- View more network posts →