What do I look for in a post? Clarity and Contribution.
NO vote: If the post is clear, but makes no contribution OR if the post is unclear, but makes a contribution (though I will try to improve the clarity either by comments or direct edit).
UP vote: If the post is clear and makes a contribution.
DOWN vote: If the post is unclear and makes no contribution (though I will try to see if I've missed something by commenting).
Top Network Posts
- 84Advisor tries to reproduce my results to ensure my honesty. Is it the norm?
- 63Xcode linker error: file too small for architecture x86_64
- 51How to maintain a sometimes-used vehicle?
- 38Why is the Fourier transform so important?
- 24The "backspace" escape character '\b' in C, unexpected behavior?
- 24What's the "average" requests per second for a production web application?
- 23What resources are recommended for an introduction to DSP?
- View more network posts →