In one life, I am Robert Munteanu, software engineer for a respectable software company. I write clean Java code, I maintain application builds ... help my colleagues discover bugs with automated analysis tools. The other life is lived in open source, where I go by the developer alias "Rombert" and try go get my code in virtually every open source software I have an use for.
Top network posts
- 380Restore a deleted file in a Git repo
- 163Maven Run Project
- 133Difference between wait() and sleep()
- 100Checking for a dirty index or untracked files with Git
- 50Can I make one maven profile activate another?
- 44Why can't a "Class" variable be passed to instanceof?
- 44Proper way of writing a HQL in ( ... ) query
- View more network posts →