I know why I am a tester. My driving force is my curiosity: I want to know how things work, why they work and why they don't.
Outside of my regular work I am also a contributor to Awaitility project.
Top Network Posts
- 27How have Guava unit tests been generated automatically?
- 12How to isolate a bug?
- 10How do I discover RESTful Web services?
- 10How to test data migration procedure?
- 9What is common practice for labels of the bug severity?
- 8Mutation testing: is it useful for assessing test quality?
- 7Is it fair to report a bug discovered during code review without performing a test?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (5)
2 Reputation points lost for no reason mar 16 '13
2 Are we dead yet? nov 1 '12
1 Should we include tutorials / articles on the site? jan 22 '13
0 Inconsistent points between meta and main jan 22 '13
0 Missing radio buttons in closing question popup dec 5 '12
0 Hardware testing - do we want it here? apr 2 '14