I know why I am a tester. My driving force is my curiosity: I want to know how things work, why they work and why they don't.
Outside of my regular work I am also a contributor to Awaitility project.
Top Network Posts
- 30How have Guava unit tests been generated automatically?
- 16How do I discover RESTful Web services?
- 14How to isolate a bug?
- 14Should QA report bugs on features before they are fully implemented?
- 13How to test data migration procedure?
- 8Mutation testing: is it useful for assessing test quality?
- 8Will polarizing filter or UV filter address those reflections?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (5)
2 Reputation points lost for no reason Mar 16 '13
2 Are we dead yet? Nov 1 '12
1 Should we include tutorials / articles on the site? Jan 22 '13
0 Hardware testing - do we want it here? Apr 2 '14
0 Missing radio buttons in closing question popup Dec 5 '12
0 Inconsistent points between meta and main Jan 22 '13