I am avid Software Tester and have been working on Selenium from past couple of years. I have largely worked with java client driver of Selenium and have started dabbling in to Selenium 2.0 of late. I am also co-author of official Selenium Doc at Selenium Head Quarter which maintains selenium. Besides Selenium, I work on Manual Testing, Performance Testing and automated Accessibility Testing. Of late I have been conducting free on line selenium training. You could find more on this on my site
Top network posts
- 29Git gist - Markdown does not work
- 18Java void methods implicitly returning this
- 17Has automated UI regression testing helped you in finding critical defects in system?
- 16Are your UI automated tests dependent or ordered?
- 15Should I change author name in class file if I make more than 80% changes?
- 13Can I host Careers ads on my own website?
- 12Single responsibility principle - am I overusing it?
- View more network posts →