On the backend: Roslyn, Reactive Extensions, ASp.NET vNext, SignalR, WebAPI, but also WebGl for data processing, and all the new Web goodness transformed for Dev productivity. Time to streamline the development process for everyone. We still live in the medieval age of software development.
Top Network Posts
- 8How to split an Observable stream in chunks, dependent on second stream?
- 8Reactive Extensions seem very slow - am I doing something wrong?
- 8Reactive Extensions vs FileSystemWatcher
- 7Alternative to Capybara for Specflow
- 5Is the "Peek Definition" feature available in Visual Studio 2013 Express?
- 5Any one have experience with frameworks using webdriver in Visual Studio?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.